NHS ConfedExpo will see more than 600 inspirational speakers from across the globe take to the stage over the course of the two days. We look forward to bringing high-profile, motivational speakers together from a wealth of backgrounds to share insights and developments from the UK and beyond.
World-renowned guests include:
- Sir Simon Stevens, Chief Executive, NHS England and NHS Improvement
- Niall Dickson CBE, Chief Executive, NHS Confederation
- Lord David Prior, Chair, NHS England
- Baroness Dido Harding, Chair, NHS Improvement
- Lord Victor Adebowale, Chair, NHS Confederation
- Prerana Issar, Chief People Officer, NHS England and NHS Improvement
- Ruth May, Chief Nursing Officer, NHS England and NHS Improvement
- Amy Edmondson, Novartis Professor of Leadership and Management at Harvard Business School
- Dr David Feinberg, Vice President, Google Health
You can also put forward any burning questions you may have during the Q&As in each session– a valued opportunity that shouldn’t be missed!
With more names to be announced in the coming months, follow @ConfedExpo on Twitter to find out the latest news from NHS ConfedExpo HQ.
Full line-up announced early April 2020.