Join us at NHS ConfedExpo and be part of one of the biggest health and care events the UK has ever seen.
Delivered by the NHS Confederation, NHS England and NHS Improvement for health and care professionals NHS ConfedExpo is the brand-new health and care event happening at Manchester Central this June. Bringing together two established and well-respected events – the Confed annual conference and Health and Care Innovation Expo – NHS ConfedExpo will attract organisations and delegates from across the UK and beyond for two days of thought-provoking content from across the globe.
Now’s your chance to network with health and care professionals, senior leaders, strategic planners, commercial enterprises and suppliers from within the NHS and the wider health and care professions. There really is no better opportunity to meet with so many health organisations and delegates under one roof.
By taking part in this groundbreaking event, you will have the opportunity to:
- gain understanding and learning from the most established universal health coverage system in the world
- hear from inspirational, high-profile speakers from across the globe, including Sir Simon Stevens (chief executive of NHS England and NHS Improvement), Niall Dickson CBE (chief executive of NHS Confederation), Amy C. Edmondson* (Novartis professor of leadership and management at Harvard Business School), Dr David Feinberg (vice president of Google Health) and more
- develop international partnerships with senior health leaders, providers, commissioners and clinicians from the NHS and wider health professions
- discuss successes and challenges from within the UK healthcare system and similarities with international health providers
- explore the health service implications of Brexit, including international trade considerations
- engage with more than 150 hours of content covering six key topics
- discover best practices and digital innovation, with hands-on experiences of technological advances
- develop new relationships and make new connections at the NHS ConfedExpo dinner (additional cost applies).
NHS ConfedExpo will also host a dedicated international zone, to share learning on mutual health service challenges and explore how the NHS can form strong relationships through international partnerships.
Check the conference rates and see whether you qualify for a free place before you secure your place online. There is a handy video guide to help you with the booking process, however if you would like assistance, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, office hours are Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm (GMT). If your email is sent outside those hours, we will get back to you at the earliest opportunity.
Accommodation information can be found online along with information on travelling to the venue. If you’re flying into the UK, please consider off-setting your flight to assist us with being as carbon-neutral as possible.
*A partnership event between NHS Confederation and Novartis, with funding provided by Novartis.