How do I book a conference place ?
Go to the booking page for guidance on how to reserve your place at conference.
Can I make a group/block booking?
Yes you can. Discounted rates can be found on the conference rates page, simply complete the registration process online. To qualify for a group booking, delegates must book as a group in one booking and identify a lead booker. All delegate places must be booked at the same time to qualify. If you have any issues, please contact the registration team on firstname.lastname@example.org
What confirmation will I receive?
You will receive an automated confirmation of your booking. If you have not received that confirmation within five working days of your registration, please email the registration team on email@example.com
How can I change my booking?
To make any changes to your booking, simply log into your account and amend as required. If you have any issues, please email the registration team on firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I book my breakout sessions?
We will contact you approximately six weeks before the conference to encourage you to select your preferred breakout sessions and networking activities. You will be able to amend your preference up until five days before the conference. If you do not pre-register for sessions, spaces will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Can I change my breakout sessions once onsite?
You can speak to a member of the events team at the registration and information points about changing your session bookings once on site. Please note that all session bookings made on site will be subject to numbers and availability at individual sessions.
Can I share my delegate pass with a colleague?
Conference places are not transferrable, however delegate substitutions are possible. Please log into your account and amend delegate details. If you need to make any changes after Monday 8 June, please email the registration team on email@example.com.
How do I book an exhibition stand or sponsorship package?
Please visit our sponsorship and exhibition section or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only one organisation can be used per booking; you cannot add another delegate to a booking unless they are from the same organisation. If delegates are from different organisations, this must be done as two separate bookings.
- The full conference rate entitles delegates to attend both days of the conference (10 & 11 June 2020) and does not include travel or accommodation. Information about travel and accommodation can be found on the your visit web page,
- To complete your booking, you will be required to pay by credit card at point of sale.
- If you are unable to pay by credit card, a BACS transfer can be arranged. Please note, there is a 5% surcharge for any bookings being paid by invoice. Please contact the NHS Confederation Finance team on email@example.com.
- NHS Confederation Associates can save up to 20% with group booking discounts for parties of three or more delegates. No other delegate types are entitled to this rate.
- The discounted group rate will be automatically generated on the payment page.
- To qualify for a group booking, delegates must book as a group in one booking and identify a lead booker.
- Delegate swaps can be made, as long as the number of delegates in the group stay the same. Any additional delegates will need to pay the full rate.
- If you are entitled to a discount code, it will have been sent to you in an email or through the post.
- If you are booking using a discount code, the person eligible for the discount code will need to be processed separately. Any additional delegates must be processed as a different booking.
- Free places are available to NHS colleagues, local government and public sector employees. Find out if you are eligible. Please note, the NHS ConfedExpo dinner is £69 (+VAT) and is not included as part of your free place. To attend the dinner, you must add a ticket to attend the NHS ConfedExpo dinner to your basket and pay at the time of booking.
Cancellations and delegate swaps
- For any cancellations made up to 4 weeks prior to the conference (10 & 11 June), delegates are entitled to a full refund.
- If delegates provide less than 4 weeks’ notice of cancellation, they will be charged the full booking fee. This also applies to group bookings.
- Delegate swaps need to be made before Monday 8 June. Delegates must provide full contact details of the new delegates who will be attending.
Travel and accommodation
- We would encourage you to book your travel and accommodation for NHS ConfedExpo as soon as possible as SoccerAid is taking place at Old Trafford on 10 June. This will impact room and rail ticket availability.
- Information about travel and accommodation can be found on the your visit web page.
- To take advantage of discounted hotel room rates, delegates can book online by visiting the Reservation Highway NHS ConfedExpo webpage: reservation-highway.co.uk/Confed20