NHS Confederation has partnered with NHS England and NHS Improvement to unite their respective annual conference and exhibitions to create NHS ConfedExpo – a brand new event that aims to inspire NHS and social care leaders, commissioners, providers, clinicians and industry professionals.
Offering two days of thought-provoking content from across the globe, here’s why we think you should be there:
- Over 150 hours of relevant and inspiring content delivered in a range of exciting and engaging formats.
- Hear from and interact with inspiring and insightful leaders in health and care – delivered across two main stages.
- Connect and collaborate with over 5,000 health and social care professionals discussing success and challenges, and share ideas and insights.
- Take part in seminar sessions to expand your knowledge and debate professional or clinical topics.
- Get involved in one-hour, bite-sized pop-up university workshops to learn from national and regional experts.
- Benefit from a wealth of knowledge and expertise on offer across the feature zones and learning theatres.
- Dedicated time to talk to more than 130 network healthcare suppliers, including the biggest names and most exciting innovators in the sector.
NHS ConfedExpo is not only a vital event for those responsible for delivering the NHS Long Term Plan, but will also provide interesting, transferable knowledge that will resonate across a variety of platforms.
Book now and be part of the conversations that will help shape the future of health and social care.
What our delegates said about the Health and Care Innovation Expo:
“Expo is a fantastic event that gives me insight and knowledge and more importantly re-energizes and motivates me”
“A networking jamboree, putting digital transformation and patient centered care at the heat of the innovation agenda”
“An excellent exhibition with informative, entertaining and thought-provoking speakers”
What our delegates said about Confed19:
“An excellent conference…[with] some truly inspirational moments”
“As a chair, I find the Confed provided me with an annual opportunity to network with like-minded people and pick up ideas to drive my trust forward”
“An excellent opportunity to take a snap-shot of NHS developments and challenges and to discuss issues with key figures and colleagues”